Associate Manager, Digital Marketing (R7401)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is seeking an Associate Manager of Digital Marketing in our Pompano Beach, FL location. The Associate Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for the strategic direction and oversight of e-marketing programs for multiple B2B brands. In this position, you will make independent decisions based on program goals for each assigned brand.
- Drive sales growth through customer acquisition efforts in e-marketing channels such as PPC, Affiliate, Display, Paid Social, Influencers and Partnerships
- Create multi-channel lead capture, re-marketing and conversion campaigns
- Conceive, execute and evaluate campaigns independently
- Conduct analysis and prepare annual budget for assigned programs
- Manage assigned programs to achieve high-level revenue and customer goals
- Track overall/rollup results for assigned programs and use data to make sound strategic decisions, including budgetary adjustments
- May supervise marketing coordinator(s)/specialist(s) in the future
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, e-commerce or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing e-marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions based on high-level program goals and build comprehensive program budgets to meet target metrics
- Proven ability to make independent decisions on marketing communications, targeting, positioning and test strategy
- Thorough understanding of multi-channel, integrated marketing concepts
- Track record of generating marketing ideas based on customer insight
- Experience managing initiatives to drive departmental success
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.