Customer Success Manager (R5255)
As a Customer Success Manager within Client Services, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with a large fortune 100 client in the Insurance & Financial Services industry. This role is critical to retaining and expanding on existing client revenue. Key initiatives for 2019 and beyond include creating key relationships with the client to achieve growth in partnership with our Account, Technology, and Operational teams.
Within the position, you will be responsible to lead our continued transformation from strong partner to advisor with our clients. You will drive growth by identifying solutions to leverage Taylor’s products and services that serve our client’s needs. You will be responsible to consistently deliver measurable results regarding client satisfaction, year-over-year revenue & profit growth, and other performance metrics.
Focus and Deliverables for First 12 Months
- Identify client opportunities and close on new initiatives to achieve monthly sales objectives and client satisfaction.
- Facilitate client engagement by overseeing and leading client discussions to identify new opportunities.
- Maintain mid-level management, and senior level management relationships with our client and continue to identify and establish additional key relationships.
- Obtain ongoing client feedback to assess the team’s performance against client’s objectives.
- Lead quarterly client business reviews to ensure alignment of the client’s strategic initiatives to our products and services.
- Manage client requests for pricing, proposals, and sales presentations
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of related to market trends, regulatory compliance; keep abreast of industry standards, methodologies, technologies and best practices; and collaborate with peers and management to continuously improve.
- Partnership with the Account Director and Account Management team to identify and respond to potential growth opportunities by developing an understanding of client business needs and challenges; leveraging knowledge of Taylor software and integrated solutions to identify and develop cross-sell/up-sell opportunities; working closely with a large delivery team to deﬁne appropriate solutions.
Minimum Qualiﬁcations & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline to Client Services/Relationship Management
- 3+ years of experience working in Account Management or Sales
- OR 7+ years’ equivalent experience working in the Insurance & Financial Services Industry
Experience and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience, including: Extensive industry and product knowledge – Insurance and Financial, or related industries. Print & Digital communications experience also preferred.
- Ability to manage client relationships from day to day contacts to executive level leaderships
- Consultative and/or solution sales experience. Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer issues. Listening and inﬂuencing business decisions.
- Ability to present solution proposal to clients in both in person and written form.
- Meeting or exceeding key performance measurements. Collaborating across multi-disciplinary internal teams. Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication.
- Utilizing the Microsoft Oﬃce Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software (e.g., Salesforce, etc).
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.