Maintenance Mechanic (R4061)
The Occasions Group (formally known as Carlson Craft), the preferred printing partner for all of life’s events, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to inspect, diagnose, repair, and maintain the equipment, real property, and installed systems of our facility. This position would be responsible for 2nd shift facility management.
We offer a breadth of products such as invitations, announcements, and much more! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to gain knowledge, experience, and advancement opportunities, as well as the desire and passion for providing top-notch quality and service.
Shift Available: Willing to work weekends and odd hours as needed. 12 hours a day with flexible hours,(ideally 10:00 am - 10:00pm).
- Maintain all of the equipment, real property, and installed systems in our facility
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment periodically
- Machine setup and adjustments
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and problems with equipment and systems
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Winter snow removal and equipment operation of bobcat, blowers, and brooms
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have computer knowledge (Windows based software)
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to work well with others, especially in stressful situations
- An ideal candidate would have at least two years work experience in a mechanical-related field and require a minimum amount of supervision
- Some technical knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and computer controlled equipment is desirable
- Must be physically able to be on feet, bend, crouch, and do physical labor for an entire shift
- Must be able to lift 30lbs continuously, and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Good communication skills
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
The Occasions Group is a group of companies set out to be the preferred printing partner that provides consumers with products and services that celebrate life in all of its occasions. Our companies strive to provide our retailers and end customers with the newest designs, services, technologies, and tools needed for selling and ordering our robust line of products. We offer everything from wedding invitations, graduation and baby announcements to party invitations, holiday cards, and so much more!
Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us, which is where you come in! We are looking for motivated individuals that want to join a team that prides itself on respect, passion for customers and for work, contributing fresh ideas, as well as sharing responsibility and accountability.