Cutter Operator (R5669)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Heinrich Envelope is seeking an Equipment Operator. The position is responsible for operating various cutting equipment to cut stock for envelope converting, printing and manufacture product for customers.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
- Operate various cutting equipment.
- Cuts stock for envelope converting and printing
- Perform routine quality checks of products and materials.
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Operate or assist on other equipment when workload dictates
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
You Must Have:
- Ability to use a ruler, read job tickets and follow direction
- Ability to utilize shop floor computer.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Be a team player.
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skills, and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Some math skills required; ability to work with a ruler and numbers
- Able to succeed with minimal supervision
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma
- Previous equipment operating or related work experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Heinrich Envelope is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.