National Account Manager - Promotional Products (R7145)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Promo Marketing Group is a dynamic, diversified Promotional Marketing leader with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor Promo Marketing Group.
Your Opportunity: As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining select major accounts in the Atlanta Metro area. A key focus will be on leading the delivery of high impact Promotional Marketing solutions that drive measurable client results.
- Open, develop and maintains favorable relationships that build client satisfaction and increase revenue across the enterprise
- Analyze client brand and product trends to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Manage, develop, and implement marketing activities to maximize sales
- Understands client marketing to create, present and fulfill promotional solutions to improve their effectiveness
- Responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
- Expertise with promotional marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
You Must Have:
- 8+ years of sales experience in promotional marketing
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major, or a combination of education and professional sales experience
- Ability to effectively articulate a value proposition to clients
- Excellent problem solver
- Proven relationship builder within multiple levels of client and throughout Taylor
- Detail oriented
- Able to translate customer needs into actionable Taylor Promo Marketing deliverables
- Display solutions-oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills; achievement-oriented
- Ability to travel to meet with prospects and customers within the Atlanta region
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five promotional marketing and top three graphic communication companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.