Production Machine Operator (R3968)
Amsterdam Printing is seeking a Production Machine Operator. This Position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting production machinery.
- 2nd shift
- Operating production machinery, including troubleshooting
- Perform routine quality checks, basic preventative maintenance, inspections, and tests as needed
- Load product into machine, enter order information, and maintain production/quality standards
- Clean and maintain area in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to withstand repetitive walking, standing and stooping; ability to lift over 10lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally, and use hands and wrists continuously, including reaching, and handling product
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Basic math skills
- Previous manufacturing environment/machine
- Mechanical inclination
- Strong computer skills
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Amsterdam Printing is the trusted leader in promotional products; specializing in designing and personalizing products that help small to medium sized businesses creatively promote their company and retain and recognize their customers and employees. For 120+ years, Amsterdam has existed to provide great service and innovations to valued customers. For more information, visit www.AmsterdamPrinting.com