Maintenance Technician (R2725)
Taycal is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our first shift intaglio printing team. The position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting related processing problems on equipment as needed.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Identify and repair in a timely manner. Adjust work schedule to handle equipment breakdowns while minimizing production downtime.
- Proficient with reading mechanical drawings
- Custom tool design experience a plus
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on priorities a must
- Troubleshoot related processing problems (e.g. roller settings, static interference, etc.) and coordinate with operator to resolve.
- Operate precision equipment to perform repair of equipment (e.g. lathe, milling machine, arc welder, drill press, band saw, etc.)
- Perform preventive and routine equipment maintenance according to established schedules.
- Complete required paperwork (work orders, equipment logs, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Production experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Math skills including shop math (decimals, fractions, percentages and linear scales)
- Ability to read
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, electronics, and related measuring equipment
- Proficient with manual machining, including vertical milling, lathe, drill press, and surface grinder.
- Proficient in calculating speeds and feeds
- Must have exceptional workmanship to +/- 0.002 tolerance
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive
benefitpackage including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantageour health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com