Manager, Marketing Communications (R5759)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Manager, Marketing Communications to develop compelling content that engages prospects and customers to drive brand awareness and sales. This position creates, implements and oversees marketing communications programs, including inbound, account-based marketing programs and other omnichannel communications.
*Ideally, to be based in Minnesota (Eden Prairie, Fridley or North Mankato), with occasional travel as needed
- Research and document target personas and buyer journeys to determine information needs and delivery channel preferences.
- Consults with subject matter experts in various product lines and vertical markets to plan and execute marketing programs and tools.
- Manages content development and copywriting on variety of projects; able to do own copywriting as needed.
- Collaborates with graphic design, video and digital resources to develop and execute successful marketing communications plans and tactics and maintain brand standards.
- Collaborates with digital marketing colleagues, developers and SEO strategists to establish targets and KPI’s, assess technical challenges in displaying content, and evaluate the value of content presented in digital channels to quickly and efficiently optimize for success.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Minimum seven years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with both digital and print marketing techniques and processes
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to meet aggressive deadlines
We Would Also Prefer:
- B2B marketing and branding experience working in large, complex organization(s) and/or agencies
- Experience content mapping and developing inbound marketing and/or account-based marketing programs
- Experience deploying content through marketing automation platforms
- Ability to work and lead others in high-change environment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.