Software Quality Assurance Analyst (R6845)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst in North Mankato, MN. This person will test various external and internal facing products and applications including web applications, Web services, and micro services. The ideal candidate will have experience in development and infrastructure components that assist in planning and developing automation testing of Taylor Communication SCS product suite.
- Analyzing requirements to determine the testing strategy of different applications and products through automation
- Implementing automation using in-house tools and or stand-alone scripts and code
- Testing APIs, Web applications and Application data in temporary and permanent data stores
- Staying abreast of current technology, new technological advances, and company standards
- Reviewing test cases
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology
- 4+ years' experience in QA and testing using automation (open source tools)
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer using .NET Framework
- Ability to analyze user cases, stories, requirements and or technical specifications into test cases
- Ability to write code for automation of test cases using Stand Alone scripts and web automation frameworks such as Selenium
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Web Automation Frameworks: Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter
- Programming Languages: Ability to code expertly in Java
- Build Tools: Jenkins, Grunt
- Operating Systems: Familiar with command line tools on at least one of Windows (Power shell) or Linux (Shell scripting)
- Source Control: Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git, Stash, SVN etc.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Working with Remote and Offshore teams
- Experience scripting using multiple languages (shell, groovy, python etc.)
- Experience with Web/Rest Services
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.