2nd Shift Rewinder (Long Weekends!) (R4660)
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Equipment Operator (Rewinder) that will be responsible for performing machine operator tasks in the set-up, maintenance and operation of rewinding equipment. This includes inspecting, repairing, processing and shipping finished labels.
Shift: Mon-Thurs 3:30 pm - 2:00 am
- Reviews work order package and contents to ensure conformity to written and verbal instructions.
- Monitor the quality of finished product and examine labels to ensure quality, accuracy, and eliminate/segregate defective products according to departmental procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems and perform routine maintenance as required.
- Operates equipment in safe and cost effective manner, following all departmental procedures and work instructions.
- Maintains the work area, tools and equipment in clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be able to read English, analyze, and interpret general business instructions and numerical data.
- Ability to follow precise detailed job specifications.
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations that include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division using whole number, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use and read a ruler for measurements.
- Ability to respond effectively to questions from management, customers and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to regularly lift 10-50 pounds and occasionally push or slide up to 100 pounds.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”