Inside Sales Representative (R5994)
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc., A Taylor Company, is seeking a talented professional to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative. You will play a primary role in developing new prospects, primarily by phone, for customer acquisition activities focused on growth of our Poster Guard business targeting HR and legal compliance professionals.
- Lead development of the sales pipeline using a variety of resources and techniques including prospecting into our Proprietary Database, CRM system, outbound cold calling, follow up on customer referrals, e-mail and webinar leads, conference attendance, etc.
- Directly work with top tier prospects to understand their requirements and position our Poster Guard services.
- Complete and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Design and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Share account insights with the team to optimize systems, service levels, development of internal resources and opportunities
- Work closely with National Accounts Managers, Sales Director, and other internal departments to ensure operational efficiency, seamless turnover, and a synchronized customer experience
- Interact and educate high level management on the benefits of Poster Guard and bring the ensuing business proposals to a satisfactory closure.
You Must Have:
- Minimum three years of proven sales and pipeline development skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent level of disciplined management
- Experience in cold calling and following up on sales leads required
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Self -motivated and detail oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Superior cross-functional team building skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities
- Enterprise/C-Level selling experience
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.