Order Picker (R5876)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taymark Inc. is seeking an Order Picker in our Pick Warehouse. This position is responsible for accurately and efficiently picking merchandise to fill customer orders using a ring scanner. The order picker is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Additional duties that may be required are; replenishing shelf stock as needed, assist with consolidating and packaging of all shipments. Order Pickers must be capable of standing and walking for extended period of times.
Shift hours are typically 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Friday. May include Saturdays as needed
- Ensures accuracy of picking customer orders
- Perform quality checks
- Verifies stock availability and stock shelves
- Must be able to use a ring scanner
- Repackage orders
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cleans and maintains a safe working environment
- Maintains related records
You Must Have:
- Must be able to read and count accurately and do simple math
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment where you maintain and enhance department goals
- Must be able to Bend/Twist, Stand/Walk full shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulders
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- We Would Also Prefer:
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to multi task
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.