Customer Service Custom Quoting Representative (R3412)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Occasions Group is seeking a positive, high-energy individual to join our Custom Quoting team. This position is responsible for preparing and reviewing custom quotes, processing orders and following up with customers to close the sale. This individual will have strong communication skills and will be committed to providing a first class customer experience, offering solutions and growing sales.
Your Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Communicate with the customer to understand their needs
- Prepare custom quotes based on requests received
- Follow up on custom quotes to ensure all questions have been answered and work towards closing the sale
- Work with vendors to ensure quotes and orders are handled timely
- Answer incoming customer calls
- Making outgoing calls to customers as needed
- Answer customer’s questions regarding quotes, orders, products and needed corrections
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Software – particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Solid mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Must work well independently and in a team setting
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The Occasions Group grew out of the deep strength and broad experience of Taylor Corporation, our parent company. We've evolved and grown from the initial acquisition in 1975 of Carlson Wedding Service (now Carlson Craft) in Mankato, MN.
Our roots began in the wholesale market through Carlson Craft, and since then we have developed capabilities to go to market through multiple channels. And since then we have strategically acquired or built additional facilities in North America, including locations in Sunman, Indiana; Rexburg, Idaho; and Waco, Texas.