Marketing Specialist (R5623)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Marketing Specialist. This position supports the Marketing Business Partner function within the Marketing Center of Excellence shared services team. This team supports assigned solutions within the business to achieve profitable growth and customer loyalty through effective marketing strategies.
- The primary role of the Marketing Specialist is to support the development and execution of marketing strategies in collaboration with business solution leaders and COE shared service partners to develop and execute marketing initiatives that build brand awareness, drive revenue and product engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned solutions, market and business strategy through regular communication and partnership with business leaders.
- Assist in the development of overall marketing strategies.
- Identify marketing tools and timing necessary to effectively execute marketing plans.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Manage project deliverables by coordinating and communicating with internal stakeholders and shared services.
- Establish strong partnership with business leaders and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives
- Ensure communications reflect the voice and positioning of the business’s brand in the market.
- In collaboration with sales and the business unit, develop content for sales tools that support the selling process, including presentation materials, collateral, and microsite.
- Coordinate the development, content, accuracy, production and distribution for printed collateral and promotional materials.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 1-2 years of related experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders and shared service teams
- Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofing skills
- Well-developed organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with social media platforms and web content development and awareness of current trends
- Proficient with Windows-based Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain multiple priorities and tasks at one time
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.