Temporary Production Support Worker (R6654)
Come work with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Card Fulfillment Services (a Taylor Corporation Company) is looking for Temporary production Support Worker for a long-term project (6-9 months), critical to assisting our essential customers during the COVID-19 crisis. Card Fulfillment Services is known as the preeminent solutions provider in the ever-changing stored-value market, and we ship hundreds of millions of gift cards throughout the world each year. Our turnkey solutions include design, e Commerce, card manufacturing, data management, secure packaging and a broad range of specialty print technologies that help create lasting impressions for some of the world’s most prominent brands.
You will be responsible for collecting all product from the end of the equipment line and packaging the product per the customer/job requirements. This position must be able to maintain daily production volumes. Additionally, this position is responsible for keeping the product and quantities grouped with respective orders.
- This is a full-time opportunity, and we have immediate needs for 3rd Shift (10 pm – 6:00 am).
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English and able to follow instructions
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytic problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Reliable transportation to/from our North Mankato facility
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.