HR Associate (R5447)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an HR Associate to join their HR Service Center team in North Mankato, MN! In this role, the representative will support our customers, which are our employees and managers, with their human resource related questions. The position is responsible for answering customer questions throughout their employment lifecycle, with topics ranging from benefit coverage and eligibility, payroll processing, leave of absence and general policy questions. The HR Service Center team receives questions via email and phone call and will using both methods of communication.
Your Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (flexibility for a later schedule) with some overtime required.
- Provide exceptional customer support and prompt responses to incoming questions from managers, employees and other human resources staff members.
- Serves as customer advocate by listening to customer needs and guiding them to appropriate resources and programs.
- Deliver accurate information to customers in accordance with goals and objectives.
- Document and maintain procedures and processes; advocate sharing and knowledge transfer across team.
- Utilize current systems to research and respond to inquiries. Participate in the team assignments for answering employee questions regarding benefits, payroll and HR processes.
- Support special projects including data testing and review, open enrollment, performance reviews and annual compensation reviews.
- Must maintain a high standard of privacy and confidentiality to ensure customers protected health information is secure.
- Cross trained in all key support topics with ability to solve and/or partner with subject matter experts to resolution.
- Analyze processes, workflows, and processes to proactively identify issues and opportunities for improvements .
You Must Have:
- 3+ years' experience within Human Resources or customer service
- Experience with FMLA, ADA, and disability leaves
- Demonstrated aptitude with use of Microsoft Office based software
- Demonstrated experience with HR based systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and compassion while listening and communicating
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources policies and plans
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving
About Our Company
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.