Retail Signs & Graphics Business Development Representative (R4389)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Vectra Visual, a Taylor company, is adding a strong Business Development/Sales Executive to support our California market by focusing on selling in-store signage and retail display programs to national retail brands and retailers utilizing Vectra Visual’s in-house capabilities including design services, wide and small format digital printing, fabrication, and installation.
- Prospect for new clients, initiate calls and meetings, conduct presentations, submit quote requests, present/deliver proposals, and delegate work to an Account/Project Manager to facilitate customer transactions.
- Leverage existing relationships to on-board new retail signage and display programs that fit Vectra Visual’s core capabilities.
- Drive innovation by bringing internal and external teams together to deliver industry leading solutions to clients and prospects.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and materials, plus other forms of advertising media.
- Responsible for client relationships from inception through retention.
You Must Have:
- Ability to analyze data and develop appropriate strategies to address a variety of situations.
- Ability to exercise judgment, with regard to established procedures and practices in determining an appropriate action to situations.
- Solid independent decision making capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and general computer skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor Degree in an applicable field (Business, Marketing)
- Five years of progressive experience, preferably in the retail display and/or print industry.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.