Accountant (Entry-Level) (R7210)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for an energetic, professional, and highly organized Accountant. This opportunity will support the full cycle accounting process for ComplyRight. The Accountant supports multiple business units in various aspects of the financial cycle including; month-end close, variance analysis, financial reporting, and annual budgets. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is accountable to identify, communicate and perform accounting best practices according to GAAP. Responsibilities also include significant interaction with company entities leadership and financial team.
- Prepares company(s) financial statements
- Prepares monthly journal entries, including bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Assists in preparation of company budgets
- Identifies, communicates and performs accounting best practices
- Performs various analysis
- Assists in projects as needed
- Assists in year-end audit
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Curiosity to understand processes and to help drive more accurate and timely reporting
- Willingness and capability to learn and to recommend improvements where needed
- Work independently and prioritize multiple assignments appropriately to meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with Accounting principles and practices with GAAP
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Communicate effectively in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated competence and excellence in spelling and grammar skills
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.