Client Manager (R3437 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking a Client Manager who will be responsible for growing an existing base of account business. This role will be focused on achieving assigned sales quota and goals for clients located within a defined geographic territory or account list. Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs and develops proposals for customer presentations
- Identifying new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Maintain relationships at all levels within the account to ensure alignment with the client’s goals and vision
- Coordinates accounts resources with representatives from marketing, pre sales, information technology, development and customer services
- Ensure management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
- 4+ years of Sales experience
- Ability effectively articulate Curtis 1000’s value proposition to clients
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Excellent relationship building within multiple levels of accounts and throughout Curtis 1000
- Excellent Planning discipline: Able to convey the organizational and account vision and ensure accountability of all team members to achieve goals
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable Curtis 1000 deliverables.
- Display solutions oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills, achievement oriented
- Some travel may be required
- 2+ years selling experience; preferably in print/mail/promo industry
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major
About Our Company:
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.