Graphic Design Specialist (R5253)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our ComplyRight office in Pompano Beach is seeking a talented and versatile Visual Designer to join our Digital Design team. This is a unique multidisciplinary role for a designer to truly flex their creativity and design skill set by producing exceptional website layouts and compositions, soup-to-nuts branding elements and components, and beautiful digital illustration and storytelling. This person is a creative professional who is motivated to be a part of a fast-paced and growing design team that supports a range of best-in-class product brands for our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) line of business.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons
- Work both independently and collaboratively at varying capacities; leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects led by management
- Demonstrate a passion for staying on top/ahead of design trends
- Be confident and articulate in presenting work and offering a Design Point of View
- Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
- Drive creative marketing and support product design for a range of digital products and solutions
- produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets
- Maintain the high quality of digital illustration for our SaaS line of products and support for Marketing & In-App collateral
- Refinement of one of our core products’ brand identity with a new look-and-feel going into 2020
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of Design experience with a proven track record of creative execution
- Demonstrable UI and/or Graphic Design skills with a strong portfolio of work (covering brand identity, web, mobile, graphic illustration and experiential etc.)
- Demonstrate an excitement and flexibility for working across a multitude of output types as well as a curiosity for continuously exploring new directions and methods of execution
- Excellent visual design skills with diligent consideration for the end user and context, approaching challenges and problem solving creatively
- Define UI design standards to optimize re-use and achieve an integrated and consistent look and feel
- Have experience producing, maintaining, and following brand guidelines for best practices
- Producing standard branding elements, style guides, component libraries and digital assets
- Have strong graphic design & typography skills
- Advanced knowledge or demonstrated proficiency of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience crafting presentations for stakeholders
- Knowledge of usability, accessible and/or “Inclusive” design
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multitasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed – able to learn quickly, self-teaching, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor's degree in Visual/Graphic Design or related fields, Industrial design, Fine Arts or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and JIRA usage
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Be a part of a cutting edge development team and help shape the future of our HR and Tax Solutions.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.