Business Analyst - Software Development (R3413)
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for researching and analyzing business and product requirements that will guide application development. This role supports a rapidly growing, customer-facing B2B portal application with significant security and compliance requirements.
Success in this role will depend heavily on being highly collaborative, strongly inquisitive, and adept at breaking down and communicating complex problems. This position will work closely with developers, product managers, product owners, and project managers.
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst or similar role with a large organization or with a product development team
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Gather system, process, and UI requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications, verbally and/or through written documentation to programmers, project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders
- Facilitate working sessions to define stories and tasks
- Manage and apply changes to content and configuration in the application to support client and to support development change management
- Perform quality assurance of changes
- Two year associates college degree
- Understanding of UI/UX design, ADA WCAG requirements, and responsive design
- Experience developing requirements for systems containing confidential and regulated data (PHI, PII, PCI, etc.)
- CBAP, PMI-PBA or similar certification
- Bachelor’s college degree
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top three graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.