Customer Service Center Representative (R6024)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing, a Taylor Corporation Company, is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for building strong, trusting relationships while interacting with and serving the needs of our customers.
- First Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Serve as the main point of contact for large or special accounts
- Ensure that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders and preparing general correspondence.
- Receive incoming calls for orders, service updates, product questions, reprints, etc.
- Provide price quotes for customers/potential customers and follow up accordingly
- Analyze the cost of orders/programs to confirm pricing
- Make outgoing calls for questions on orders, and establish contact with current and prospective customers to determine needs, present information and explain additional products and services in order to generate additional revenue.
- Compile information about new accounts and documents.
- Work closely with customers and operations to ensure any special requirements are documented, communicated and executed upon.
You Must Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to stay organized
- Great people skills
- Must work well independently and on a team
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous customer service experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.