Hand Kitting (R7422)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions Inc., a Taylor Company, is seeking a Finisher/Packaging Associate in W. Sacramento, CA to perform hand kitting and assembly operations.
- Monday – Friday
- Inspect, count and package orders according to customer requirements
- Assist in all other areas as needed.
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Organize orders in an efficient manner
- Works under the direction of the Lead, Supervisor, or Manager
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards.
- Follow all processes, regulations, safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Comply with Company Policies.
- Perform tasks to meet deadlines
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic PC skills to include email, Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory programs
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn computerized shipping system and data entry.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Demonstrated record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and maneuver. Employee may lift, push, pull, lower, and carry product up to 80 pounds regularly. Also required is the physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to work over time when required
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Prior production environment experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.