Document Imaging Operator (R3407 )
Taylor Technology Services is seeking an individual to join their team as a Document Imaging Operator in their Eden Prairie location! This individual would be responsible for operating microfilm or other imaging tools for use in the creation of electronic files or archives.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 4:30p, some weekend hours required
- Responsible for preparing, scanning, and quality checking of documents/images being converted to electronic/digital format.
- Ensure proper transferal and indexing of images.
- Troubleshoots and makes adjustments to equipment when necessary.
- Maintenance, set-up, or repair of equipment.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience with Photoshop and other graphic and imaging tools preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic mechanical abilities a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of various types of printing systems.
- Knowledge of or experience with Intran a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.