Cutter/Slitter Operator (R4191)
Corporate Graphics International - North is seeking a Slitter/Cutter to join their team. The position is responsible for operating equipment utilized in the finishing steps of production.
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Operation of slitting, cutting and packaging equipment.
- Proof reading and quality checking products.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Experience in production environment helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, but also be a team player
- Good math skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to read a ruler and use other basic hand tools
- Ability to lift 15 – 30 lbs on a regular basis, up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Corporate Graphics International has more than 35 years’ experience providing corporate identity solutions and marketing solutions to the world’s most well respected brands. We have six locations in the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, UK and most recently China. We are best in class leading the corporate identity programs for Fortune 1000 customers and are a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, a Minnesota-based, global leader of personal communication products, technologies and services that connect people and grow businesses. To learn more about Corporate Graphics International, visit our web site at http://www.cgintl.com/. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.