Inside Sales Representative (R4963)
Navitor is seeking an individual to join their North Mankato team as an Inside Sales Representative! As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling products and/or services to an assigned mix of Strategic Distributor customers to reach expected target sales goals. This position is highly focused on consultative selling and relationship development where you will consult with your customers to assess their needs and promote products and/or services as a problem solving service solutions.
- Manage and support an established client base to organically grow company sales with these accounts and establish new relationships within the customer's organization to gain new sales opportunities.
- Accountable for the implementation and execution of sales & marketing plans by customer through collaboration and communication methods between customer and applicable internal team members.
- Provide strategic recommendations to support mutually beneficial solutions driving long-term results.
- Understand and communicate competitive landscape in industry and market trends.
- Participate in tradeshows and event staffing as applicable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven sales and persuasion ability
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong proficiency with numbers
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Software)
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute strategy and tactics to accomplish established goals
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.