Inside Sales Specialist (R5183)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist. You will contact small and medium-sized businesses to notify them about changes in employee posting laws and offer them Poster Guard® Compliance Protection, the nation’s leading labor law poster replacement service. This is a short-cycle, low-pressure sale featuring a product that helps employers meet a mandatory compliance requirement. Sales are typically closed within a few days.
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Research/identify/reach decision-makers at target companies
- Notify prospects of recent labor law posting changes and help them understand their legal obligation
- Effectively understand customer needs and requirements
- Properly communicate product features and benefits
- Employ best practices for B2B pipeline management and sales
- Use CRM system to create and maintain follow-up strategy
- Personalize emails as follow-up to warm leads
- Accurately enter new orders
- Close sales and achieve monthly and annual revenue goals
- Provide ongoing feedback on the effectiveness of leads/campaigns and customer receptiveness and response
You Must Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in phone sales, preferably B2B
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (including proper grammar)
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial with an excellent work ethic
- CRM experience (Salesforce a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) or comparable applications
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet sales goals
We Would Also Prefer:
- Cold calling experience
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities
- Experience selling a service
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.