Pricing Manager (R7115)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, Inc. is seeking to add a Pricing Manager to help support our growing organization. The position will be located in our Arden Hills, MN location and will manage the development of pricing for critical communication related products. Leads in the development and application of pricing methodologies and policies and supporting pricing systems. Provides counsel to Sales, Customer Service and other stakeholders on pricing opportunities and setting of sell prices.
- Utilizes market research to identify transfer cost component changes needed to ensure the company is aligned with the market and is competitively positioned
- Makes recommendations and executes changes to cost components in pricing systems and tools
- Contributes to RFP bid strategy determination working with sales teams and others
- Partners with the Critical Communications management team in the development of related pricing
- Recommends alternative product construction and distribution schemes to improve bid competitiveness and alignment with customer objectives
- Responds to queries from others (e.g., Sales, Customer Service, Sales Administration) regarding the profitability or other pricing related aspects of specific accounts or situations
- Manages a team of Pricing Analysts providing training and counsel
- Contributes to the overall policies and procedures of the Finance department as a member of its leadership team
- Oversees the ongoing maintenance of supporting systems and other resources utilized by team members and internal customers (e.g., Customer Service)
- Oversee all aspects of client contract pricing as part of our upcoming ERP system implementation
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires thorough knowledge of production capabilities and cost elements, sales’ policies and procedures and experience working directly with sales representatives
- Requires understanding of inter-company policies and procedures
- Employee is subject to constant changes in job duties, assignments, and frequent pressure to meet schedules and deadlines from multiple customers, both internal and external
- Employee must be able to make decisions with incomplete and conflicting information and be able to work effectively with other team members
- Employee must have significant discipline and possess managerial and leadership skills
- Requires the strong ability to communicate orally and in written format with others about complicated data and issues
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in similar role
- Client facing experience
- 5+ Years’ experience in managing people
We Would Also Prefer:
- Customer Communication Management (CCM) experience
- Existing knowledge of Taylor products and services
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.