Industrial Maintenance Technician (R3418)
Taylor Corporation helps the most recognized brands promote and execute their business effectively. Our innovative corporate culture, employee development, and community partnerships make us excited to be an Employer of Choice.
Our Team is growing, and we’re interested in people who embrace change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love to build. Investing in people is our 1st priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation & benefits, training & development, job security, and career growth.
Taylor Communications is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician in Tampa, Florida to install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Monday – Friday (overtime as required)
- First Shift
- Maintain all equipment in plant for efficient operations.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Detect malfunctions and discusse machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricate and repair counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of related/relevant experience
- Strong experience in industrial environment with heavy focus in electrical proficiency.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams, schematics
- Printing background preferred.
- Operation of lift trucks and personnel lifts.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions,
- Properly use and understand various gauges, scales, and meters.
- Must be safety/quality oriented
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.