Order Picker (R5860)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Order Picker to work at our Beaverton, Oregon facility.
- Performs the physical and/or administrative duties involved in the functions pertaining to the shipping, handling, receiving, storing, counting, packaging and distributing of equipment, materials, merchandise and similar items.
- Operates material handling equipment that is standard in a shipping or warehouse environment such as pallet jacks, forklifts, etc. in an incident and accident free manner.
- Coordinates and/or transports equipment, supplies, products and materials to and from one location, department or work station to another, using motor vehicles, hand trucks, tote boxes and other materials handling equipment.
- Count, weigh and identify items and ensure they are appropriately stored, marked or tagged for identification purposes and fill orders or requisitions for materials and keep records of items issued and received.
- Ensures that materials are checked against vendors' invoices, bills of lading, customer orders and similar papers.
- Maintains records of damaged or defective items and discrepancies in quantities and weights and records time, date, quantity, source and destination of materials received or shipped.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Monday- Friday (7:00am-4:30pm)
You Must Have:
- Previous material handling equipment operator experience (forklift, pallet jack)
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Follow all processes, regulations, safety procedures in the performance of job duties
We Would Also Prefer:
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks to meet deadlines.
- Attentiveness to details are a must
- Able to stand on feet entire shift and lift up to 50 lbs
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.