Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer (R1269)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are adding a Senior Industrial Engineer to work with all Taylor Corporation facilities to lead and implement process improvement and achieve company goals. This opportunity is responsible for working directly with various Taylor companies, the investigation of problems, making process improvement recommendations, and then full implementation of new processes utilizing Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Creative problem solving and finding a better way to reach the end goal of serving all of our Taylor companies.
- Working and communicating from factory floor level to company presidents.
- Expected travel of 25%+ by providing onsite leadership with our Taylor companies located all around the US.
You Must Have:
- 4 year accredited degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering with IE emphasis.
- 5+ years of manufacturing/industrial engineering experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to relay information to both manufacturing employees and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD layout software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel/Access.
- Exceptional statistical Knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel 25% (mostly local some national)
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge in Printing and Fulfillment operations is a plus
- Six Sigma Black Belt
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.