Account Director (R8051)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for an Account Director to join their in Fort Worth, TX. The Account Director will lead a team of Account Managers that is dedicated to meeting the needs of assigned client accounts. You will be responsible for developing accounts and leading our continued transformation from strong partner to strategic and trusted adviser with a set of assigned clients. You will drive organizational eﬀectiveness through identifying continuous improvement opportunities in current workﬂow and processes. You will lead your team to consistently deliver measurable results regarding client satisfaction, year-over-year revenue and profit growth, and other key performance metrics. This leadership role is critical to our Mortgage and Financial Services verticals. Key initiatives for 2021 and beyond include creating rapid business growth in partnership with our Sales and Technology teams, as well as driving operational eﬀectiveness across various teams.
- Lead and manage a team of Account Managers and support employees to achieve monthly revenue objectives and client satisfaction.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent in order to build a highly eﬀective team that provides value to our clients and organization.
- Facilitate client engagement by overseeing and leading a client services team as they manage and grow existing client accounts; establishing standards for addressing client issues and inquiries (e.g., billing, technical, renewal and retention of existing programs and services) in a professional manner.
- Obtain ongoing client feedback to assess performance against operations objectives.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of related regulatory compliance; keep abreast of industry standards, methodologies, technologies and best practices; and collaborate with peers and management to continuously improve.
- Develop your team to identify and respond to potential growth opportunities by developing an understanding of client business needs and challenges; leveraging knowledge of Venture software and integrated solutions to identify and develop cross-sell/up-sell opportunities; working closely with a large delivery team to deﬁne appropriate solutions.
- Partner with sales to increase penetration and total sales for all opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience, including: Extensive industry and product knowledge – Mortgage and Financial, or related industries.
- Transformational leadership style and experience. Advanced client relationship management expertise.
- Process improvement and methodology driven organizational development.
- Able to lead, enable, and influence culture initiatives.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer issues. Listening and inﬂuencing business decisions.
- Meeting or exceeding key performance measurements. Collaborating across multi-disciplinary internal teams. Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication.
- Utilizing the Microsoft Oﬃce Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
We Would Also Prefer:
- Account Management or Sales for a company providing software and technology-based solutions and customer communications.
- Experience in the Mortgage and Financial Services industry verticals.
- 3+ years of experience in data processing, programming, and direct mail/print production.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities.
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible.
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas.
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.