Team Lead - 1st Shift (R8288)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Navitor Midwest is looking for a Production Team Lead where you will have primary responsibility for leading the workflow needs for our 1st shift Envelope Press area. You will be responsible to assign, monitor, and review progress and accuracy of customer orders. You will coordinate day-to-day operations and provide technical guidance on more complex issues. You will make decisions relevant to customer’s expectations and help achieve company goals.
- Assist the Supervisor with day-to-day operations
- Assign, monitor, and review daily progress and accuracy of work
- Acts as liaison between production and other areas
- Research, provide solutions and communicate with supervisor and employees on escalated customer issues, employee questions, etc
- Contribute to an atmosphere of team work and cooperation to maintain an effective working environment as well as ensure continuity of service to employees
- Provide back-up coverage for Supervisor and/or other Department positions
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am 4:30 pm
You Must Have:
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess solid computer application skills
- Attention to detail at a very high level
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated to take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Positive attitude, enjoys challenges, team-oriented, and well developed problem-solving skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.