Equipment Operator (R8405)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment Operator
•Operates equipment and machinery used for processes such as packaging, bindery, finishing and print production
•Will do setups, adjustments and cleanups
•This position will include equipment with multiple inline processes
• Operates equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines
•Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
•Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion
• 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
You Must Have:
• Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
• High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• High degree of mechanical ability
• Good reading ability.
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members
• High degree of analytical skills
• Good color discernment
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.