Day Shift - Machine Operator (R5682)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new team member to run our Folder Machine! In this opportunity, you would be forming the primary part of children's books, year books, journals, and more. We are offering you a safe, well-lit, and team-oriented environment that will grow your career!
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of bindery equipment including folders and collators in order to assist other bindery personnel with completion of jobs is preferred but not required.
- You will operate a finishing piece of equipment producing paper products according to job ticket specifications.
- You are responsible to approve or disapprove of the quality of finished jobs completed in the bindery and bookbinding departments.
- Sunday through Tuesday. 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Work 36 hours and get paid for 40! Overtime opportunities available.
You Must Have:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to input information in our computer database and adjust the machine.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Machine Operations experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
About Corporate Graphics Commercial
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.