Day Shift Machine Operator (R4675)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new team member to join our growing organization! We are seeking unique individuals who are committed to making good quality products for children all over the world! CGC offers a clean, safe, and updated facility for your future growth.
- You will operate a finishing piece of equipment producing paper products according to job ticket specifications.
- You are responsible to approve or disapprove of the quality of finished jobs completed in the bindery and bookbinding departments.
- Have knowledge of bindery equipment including folders and collators in order to assist other bindery personnel with completion of jobs is preferred but not required.
- Sunday to Tuesday 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM
You Must Have:
- Ability to lift boxes and materials up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- A good attention to detail.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical experience.
- Production experience.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.