Material Handler (R5354)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Material Handler to move product throughout the warehouse in a safe and productive manner. The position is responsible for operating material handling equipment safely, load and unload trucks, and perform various receiving functions. Pull product from the warehouse and move into the production.
2nd Shift - Monday through Friday 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- Moving product within the warehouse using material handling equipment
- Receiving functions - load and unload trucks, putting away product in correct locations
- Pull product from locations and deliver to the production floor
- Performs all tasks to ensure a safe work environment
- Works under the direction of the Warehouse Lead, and Supervisor
- Performs various task in the warehouse as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Must have 1-2 years hands on experience using an electric pallet in production environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to lift and or move 50 pounds frequently throughout the day
- Ability to work overtime as required by workload
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.