Software Support / Implementation Specialist (R8049)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Healthcare is looking for a Software Support / Implementation Specialist to assist external / internal customers on resolving software issues/problems. The position is responsible for Software Support, Services, Implementations and Customer Satisfaction.
- Answer support request phone calls, e-mails and web requests. Respond to customers, log and update information in call tracking system.
- Evaluate client needs, provide support and develop configurations that support business processes.
- Assists clients in the support and implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions.
- Support, plan and execute on delivery of problem resolution, Implementation plans, tests and troubleshooting system setups.
- Provide training, documentation and support for end users or customer Tier 1 support entities.
- Adjust to new support and business opportunities.
- Use knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help support internal and external.
- Occasion travel may be needed.
- Monday thru Friday, with rotating 24 x 7 after-hours, on-call responsibilities after being trained.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience in systems management and support (application focused).
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Certification in IT, Computer Science, related field and /or additional years of experience.
- Experience supporting end users in a Help Desk or Field Service role.
- Experience supporting, configuring and integrating complex software.
- Established knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Software Support field.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- An understanding of basic functions of ERP, MRP and CRM systems (Call center tracking software usage).
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail, with the ability to create, edit, and refine technical documents.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Capabilities in SQL, scripting, and programming.
- Demonstrated experience in Windows OS’s (server and desktop), Active Directory Domains, Networks, IIS Web services, load balancing and clustering are all largely favorable.
- Demonstrated experience with VMware ESXi and/or Hyper-V server virtualization.
- Experience with Server administration.
- Experience in Hosted Software Environments such as Azure, AWS.
- Familiarity with monitoring systems using tools such as Solarwinds, Orion.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and / or Project Management.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.