Account Executive (R7136)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Strategic Accounts seeking an Account Executive to maintain current relationships with a specific set of our Key Accounts and to prospect for new business opportunities on the West Coast. In the role, you will be responsible for fully understanding the needs of our distributors and working together to be a solution in our B2B market.
- Creating a detailed business plan to facilitate the attainment of goals for our designated Key Accounts
- Managing the entire sales cycle from working with current customers to finding new clients within each account
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long term partnerships
- Designing, developing, & delivering sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Presenting products & ideas to distributors in such a way that they can sell to their clients (Value Based selling)
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing
- Previous sales involvement in a Business to Business setting
- Previous experience in the print industry
- The ability to travel nationally up to 50%
- Strong written, verbal, and & digital communication skills
- Strong teamwork mindset
- The ability to develop lasting professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Organization and determination – be able to see a goal and do whatever is necessary to achieve it
- Robust presentation skills
- The ability to drive initiatives – sensing what is next and pursuing without waiting for direction
- A go-getter attitude with an outgoing personality – not afraid to network and make new acquaintances
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.