Quality Systems Specialist (R7392)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Venture Solutions Inc., a Taylor Company, is seeking a Quality Systems Specialist to join our team in building and improving our Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001. This would include but is not limited to building process documentation, conducing internal audits, and leading improvement initiatives. This position is responsible to provide expert guidance to all levels on tools, techniques, and management systems for quality assurance, compliance, and continuous quality improvement. Some travel may be necessary.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 am (hours could be flexible)
- Assist in maintaining and improving the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Develop and write standard work instructions for processes as needed to ensure consistency, accuracy, completeness, efficiency, and robustness.
- Identify any process disconnects and recommend solutions, as they relate to maintaining compliance, satisfying customers, reducing costs, and increasing productivity.
- Manage the coordination, documentation and implementation of process improvements to conform to ISO 9001 standards and align with the corporate vision.
- Assist process users in problem solving, root cause analysis, incident report preparation and corrective action plans.
- Conduct internal quality system audits of all departments to verify and measure compliance with processes.
- Monitor process performance metrics and day-to-day process activities.
- Other duties or projects may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required
- Print Industry background preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001:201 requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in written form, with staff, management, and clients
- Project Management experience preferred and ability to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Knowledge of A3 problem solving experience helpful
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Venture has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status