Quality Specialist (R3912)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to manage all required functions in relation to quality and process improvement initiatives, along with ISO 9001 certification.
The position is responsible for all aspects of the ISO certification functions, ensuring all areas of the standards are maintained.
Monday through Friday; 8AM to 4:30PM
- Maintain ISO documented information for the facility. This includes writing, revising, and training employees on work instructions and forms
- Generate KPI quality and safety data for reporting to management team using various e-data systems.
- Review production documentation for compliance with quality standards and evaluate and analyze discrepancies and issues.
- Perform internal audits and compliance assessments of production and quality systems
- Support production department in maintaining calibration of all equipment used for ISO activities
- Create and issue eCARs/NCMRs when necessary
- Assist Management in implementing and maintaining plant quality levels
- Provide support to Management during Customer and 3rd Party audit activities
- Quality orientated with a strong background of operating procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advance use of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good mathematical skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Basic knowledge of safety standards.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in ISO 9001 standards
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Lean six sigma certified.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance from the first day of hire, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.