Accounts Receivable Representative (R7343)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative to provide a full range of AR duties for our Finance Team. In this position, you will contribute by promoting a positive customer experience through timely and accurate transactional processing and positive customer interactions.
- Post cash receipts, wires, and/or credit card payments.
- Run credit reports to determine credit limits for new customers.
- Set up new customers in A/R system.
- Upload customer tax exempt certificates into repository.
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiate collection action.
- Handle incoming calls from Customers, Sales Representatives, and others promptly.
- Investigate all concerns/issues on past due invoices.
- Know and work toward achieving personal and departmental monthly goals.
- Provide accounts receivables status to Finance Manager weekly.
- May facilitate implementation process for consolidated billing per customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly consolidated invoices.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
You Must Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous experience working with accounts receivable, collection activity or related field.
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel including Pivot tables and V-lookup experience.
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Eastern.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting principles.
- Ability to create professional and grammatically correct business correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using decimals and percentages.
- Strong attention to details is critical for this position.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We Would Also Prefer:
- College degree
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.