Payroll Administrator (R7295)
HyLife Food Windom a division of the Hylife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Payroll Administrator located in the vibrant community of Windom, MN.
- • Receiving and processing payroll changes
• Bi-weekly payroll for employees in various internal companies
• Working in cooperation with Human Resources on new hires, benefits, and administrative changes
• General Ledger reconciliations
• Administrative duties such as filing and data entry
• Other duties as assigned or required
- • Knowledge of Human Resource Information and Accounting systems, preference to Great Plains, Ultipro, and Kronos
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of payroll experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of payroll regulations for Minnesota
- Must attach Resume to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled