Quality Inspector - 3rd Shift - STARTING AT $16/HR (R8927)
STARTING AT $16/HR
Benefits Available Day 1 !
We Will Train
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a 3rd Shift Quality Inspector in their Fort Worth. TX location.
- Using your eye for detail to verify that final work product (statements and letters), with the written instructions to ensure that they meet production standards
- Inspects materials and products for conformance to specifications using fixed or preset measuring instruments
- Examine material by confirming required manufacturing or industry specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Identify and process products for re-work, if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Able to explain to operators and supervisors how the product doesn’t match the client’s instructions
- Walking around to different machines to verify the accuracy of jobs
- Cross – Train in different departments to further develop your skills (postal, shipping, hand table)
- Report problems or concerns with quality results with senior management immediately
- Ensure that items that go out the door, are 100% accurate
- Input data into the production data base
- Learn about our production process and the role that the QA has
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am
You Must Have:
- Must be detailed oriented
- Basic measuring skills - Be able to read a ruler and other measurement devices
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills (open, save, print a file, enter data)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual (Spanish, Vietnamese, or other)
- 6 months+ printing experience/fast paced high production environment
- 1+ years’ quality experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.