Cutter Operator (4, 10hr Shifts) (R7408)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Heinrich Envelope is looking for a Cutter Operator to run our PHP Cutter.
- Operate various cutting equipment
- Cuts stock for envelope converting and printing
- Program the PHP Cutter
- Lift stacks that are 2” thick and 33 ¼” x 39” , about 56lbs
- Perform routine quality checks of products and materials
- Maintain accurate production records
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Operate or assist on other equipment when workload dictates
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Monday – Thursday, 3:20pm – 1:50am
You Must Have:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Cutter Operator
- Ability to use a ruler, read job tickets and follow direction
- Ability to utilize shop floor computer
- Ability to lift 56 pounds repeatedly
- Be a team player
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skills, and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Some math skills required; ability to work with a ruler and numbers
- Able to succeed with minimal supervision
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Heinrich Envelope is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.