Temporary Customer Service Assistant (R6005)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Walter’s Publishing, a member of the Taylor Corporation family of companies, is seeking a Seasonal Customer Service Assistant. The Customer Service Assistants primary purpose is to understand communicate and satisfy our customer’s needs. They will work closely with the Customer Service Manager, Trainer and other Customer Service Representatives to understand the department goals and visions.
The Customer Service Assistant acts with a sense of urgency, is solution-oriented, approachable, professional and takes great pride in working with customers to deliver an experience that meets or their expectations.
- Ability to verify and input order information in an efficiently and accurately
- Support and back up co-workers
- Has a strong work ethic and is a role model to peers
- Willingness to help where it’s needed, as dictated by the workload
You Must Have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions, trouble shoot and problem solve independently and with the team
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate efficiently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency at all times, yet remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to learn, use and support basic computer software applications and computer hardware.
- Willingness to work as needed (especially during peak), including extra hours.
- Must be able to dedicate the hours necessary to ensure a necessary a successful delivery season.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Experience in business processing systems such as FileMaker, Hagen and Alliance.
About Corporate Graphics Commercial
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.