Equipment Operator (R4335)
Taylor Communications is GROWING in West Sacramento, CA!
We are looking to hire an Equipment Operator to operate a variety of inserting equipment. This may include but is not limited to bindery, Bell & Howell, Gunther, and Pitney equipment. The position is responsible for setting up, loading, and operating inserting equipment, in a safe manner, while focused on quality.
- Operates a Digital Printing Device to produce cut sheet documents (checks, Rx pads, or other business documents) as specified by customer order.
- Monitors quality of product produced to ensure specific standards are met.
- Monitors and reports material usage (toner, cartridges, etc.) to appropriate individuals to ensure adequate supplies are present for production.
- Assists maintenance in diagnosing and troubleshooting printing, computer, and other problems with equipment.
- Maintains attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, parts orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively with fellow employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read, utilize, and adjust plate making equipment by using a ruler or other measuring devices.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Previous digital printing experience preferred
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.