Equipment Operator (R4965)
Taymark Inc. is seeking an Equipment Operator to work in our Converting Department. The position is responsible for providing our customers with high-quality, short-run, CNC cuts that will be a quality product and delivered timely. Configure CNC equipment and cut jobs per job specifications. Operator will set up and run Zund cutting tables.
- Monday-Friday, Saturday as needed, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm, starting time as early as 5:00 am depending on work load.
- Reviews cutting work orders for special instructions
- Ensures that production deadlines are met
- Cuts and boxes finished work orders
- Ensures quality standards of cut products
- Cleans, services, adjusts, and makes routine equipment repairs
- Maintains records of production output
- Ensure required resources are available in order to complete job (cut files)
- Evaluate output and make adjustments to obtain a desired level of cut quality
- Respond appropriately to fault, error, and alert messages
- Contact and interface with customer support as necessary
- Monitor and report environmental changed that may impact equipment performance (humidity & temperature).
- Ensure proper paper handling, conditioning, and loading.
- Make productivity recommendations to workflow
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous cutting or Zund experience preferred
- Basic mechanical abilities and motor skills
- Knowledge of various types of cutting systems as well as their differences
- Experience operating high volume, networked systems
- Desktop application and related cutting software experience
- Knowledge of various finishing operations and equipment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taymark Inc. is a Taylor Corporation company located in White Bear Lake MN, provides a full range of products and services to recognize the achievements of school aged children and the celebration marking milestones in their lives. We will respond with products for schools, teachers, parents, advisors and coaches to help develop children’s pride and confidence in their achievements and provide lasting memories of celebrations of significant events in their formative years. Taymark also provides Business Communication products such as; Letterhead, Stationery, Brochures, Post Cards, Holiday cards, Recognition certificates and jackets etc. Business units within Taymark include: Elementary & Middle School, High School & Prom, PaperDirect, Idea Art, M&N Party and Fulfillment (Pick & Pack and Wide-Format Digital Print)