Marketing Specialist - Curtis 1000 (R6016)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking a Marketing Specialist based in Eden Prairie, MN. The primary role of the Marketing Specialist is to support the development and execution of Curtis 1000’s marketing strategies in collaboration with business solution leaders and with the goal of achieving profitable revenue growth and increased product engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of Curtis 1000’s product offering, market and business strategy through regular communication and partnership with business leaders.
- Assist in the development of overall marketing strategies.
- Identify marketing tools and timing necessary to effectively execute marketing plans.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Manage project deliverables by coordinating and communicating with internal stakeholders and shared services.
- Establish strong partnership with business leaders and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives.
- Ensure communications reflect the voice and positioning of the business’s brand in the market.
- In collaboration with sales and the business unit, develop content for sales tools that support the selling process, including presentation materials, collateral, and microsites.
- Coordinate the development, content, accuracy, production and distribution for printed collateral and promotional materials.
- Monday – Friday, 8am - 5pm
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 1-3 years of related experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders and shared service teams
- Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofing skills
- Well-developed organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with social media platforms and web content development and awareness of current trends
- Proficient with Windows-based Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain multiple priorities and tasks at one time
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.