Inventory Control Clerk (R8881)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join the team at our Dallas, TX, facility!
• Monday - Friday
• 8 hour shift, flexible between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM
• Evaluate, monitor and maintain inventory levels of all items purchased and produced at designated warehouse locations to meet targeted levels and sales needs.
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.
• Update and maintain inventory records.
• Perform other related projects and duties as assigned.
• Operate powered industrial lifts and clamp trucks in a safe manner
You Must Have:
• Previous experience on Order Picker or Cherry Picker
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to accomplish goals.
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks and switch between them quickly as needed
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma or the equivalent
• Experience in a production related environment
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.